Logistics of Your Life Between Lives Sessions
- Please, take note that Life Between Lives session takes up to 4 hours, though it is recommended that you allow a longer period to give yourself ample recovery time before you depart for home.
- As we are all unique so are our experiences. Therefore, it is important to undertake this Soul Adventure with an open mind and heart.
- During the session you may gain the knowledge of some or all of these fundamental facets yourself.
- Your soul name, soul character, color of your soul energy.
- Names of your spirit guide(s) and teachers.
- Meet Members of your soul group and recognize whether you meet
those Souls in your current life.
- Meeting your Council of Elders who offer therapeutic opportunities and knowledge.
- Why you chose this time, place and body in this lifetime.
- Your life purpose.
- And much more…
Universe is talking to us… always.
How to prepare for the LBL session
- Past Life Regression Session is a prerequisite for LBL session. Then you will be familiar with the process of regression. This makes your journey into Life Between Lives smoother and more profound.
- Before the session please type the following lists and bring them with you to the session:
- A simple sentence that expresses your intention in doing this work as precisely as possible. ( For example, “I want to understand why I can’t conceive a child.” Or “ I want to find out the purpose of this lifetime.”)
- “Cast of Characters” a list of the 7-10 people who have had the greatest influence on your present life along with a one sentence description of their basic character.
- A list of up to 5-questions about your current life that you would like answered by your guides or other Spiritual Advisers.
- Your session will be recorded, however, if you wish, you may bring an additional recording device as a backup.
- To get the most out of your LBL session.
- Before the session it is best to be well rested. Eat a good meal and avoid too much water or caffeine.
- After the session you may be tired and your mind may continue to process the information.
- It is important to allow some reflection time afterwards. Schedule your session on a day when you don’t need to undertake busy activities immediately.
- My practice is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. It is a 40 minutes scenic ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay Terminal in West Vancouver to Langdale (Sunshine Coast).
- If you are coming from out of the country or province, or a distance of more than two traveling hours I will work with your schedule
- If you wish to combine your LBL session with a weekend or mini getaway there are plenty enchanting accommodations to choose from plus the magic of the mountains, ocean and rain forest make it a perfect place for a quiet contemplation.
I also have an office in West Vancouver -#2-1718 Marine Drive.
“If we don’t pass a test, learn a lesson, there is always the next time, it doesn’t matter how long it takes – you have all of eternity. But wouldn’t you rather learn now that take forever?” – “The Convoluted universe, Book IV”
– by Dolores Cannon
None of the services provided at Adventure into Time and Beyond is intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for medical or mental health issues.
These services are not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment from a licensed provider.
error: Content is protected !!