All our past lives are a part of our present life and these are much closer to the surface of memory and emotion than most of us realize.
In contrast to listening to someone tell us about our past lives, Past Life Regression (PLR) is generally more powerful as it involves the re-experiencing of previous lifetimes and can lead us to self-discoveries. This direct experience can be used to change our present lives for the better, as well as to provide opportunities and benefits for learning, healing and growth.
Some Reasons to take PLR
People generally have four basic reasons for seeking Past Life Regression:
- Therapy – The possibility of resolving current issues that have their origins in past lives. The challenges we are dealing with today very often originated way back and have never have been resolved. PLR is the fastest and most effective way to get to the root of these issues.
- Spiritual growth – Learning from the past can accelerate one’s growth and help in the discovery one’s path or purpose.
- Relationship – Have you ever felt an incredible connection with a person you’ve just met? This could be your recognition of a significant person from your past lives
- Curiosity – Experience PLR just for the fun of it. Did I ever live before? Why am I afraid of spiders/snakes/ bridges/ etc.?
In more recent times Past Life Regression has also being applied to help people rediscover their hidden talents and abilities, to bring forward strengths and positive experiences into current life. Some Benefits of Past life Regression
There is great future benefit in exploring the past. By looking back you can avoid repeating the mistakes and pitfalls in your present. The benefit comes from experiencing and understanding subconscious patterns, feelings and memories. You can use the accumulated wisdom of your many lives to live and grow more fully and dynamically today.
By working with past life information you can:
- Discover why you have certain likes and dislikes.
- Learn why you face certain challenges in your current life.
- Work constructively to begin molding your future.
- Identify recurring patterns and heal painful memories.
- Eliminate some physical and emotional challenges by uncovering and dealing with the ”roots” of them.
- Diminish the fear of death.
- Access past skills and talents and put them to use now.
- Recognize past friends and soul mates.