Code of Ethics for Members of The Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy
All of the certified Life Between Lives hypnotherapists listed on this site operate to the very highest standards of ethics and behavior which are set out below:
• In the sacred quest to provide a meaningful Life Between Lives (LBL) experience, practitioners use all of their skills, training, and experience to reconnect their clients to the loving wisdom of the spirit world. In recognition of the intuitive nature of LBL facilitation, practitioners remain open to spiritual guidance when conducting sessions.
• Practitioners provide their clients with a safe and caring professional environment. The profound trust inherent in the client-practitioner relationship is respected, and therefore each LBL session is conducted with courtesy, sensitivity, and patience
• Informed consent is always obtained from clients after imparting clearly and honestly the range of experiences that may be realized in an LBL session. Financial policies are declared in advance, and fee arrangements are resolved before beginning a session.
• Individual advertising and promotional campaigns are truthful, and realistic statements are made regarding client outcomes. Personal qualifications are communicated clearly; factual information on relevant certifications and professional affiliations is fully disclosed to clients and prospective clients upon request.
• Complete confidentiality is honored and maintained for each client, as well as for the spiritual beings who may come forth in an LBL session. All client-practitioner communications are confidential. Client permission must be granted when recording a session and when sharing or publishing session material. Records are preserved in a secure environment to ensure privacy.
• The purity of LBL therapy as a stand-alone discipline is protected. When offering non-LBL services during the course of LBL therapy, practitioners advise clients that such services are beyond the explicit endorsement of The Newton Institute.
• In order to expand the understanding and practice of LBL therapy, practitioners may share session records with The Newton Institute’s research department after appropriate permissions have been obtained. Practitioners stay informed of new advances in the field by participating in LBL eGroups, attending Institute trainings, conducting research, and pursuing other relevant educational opportunities whenever possible.
• Practitioners honor collegial relationships by cooperating with all of The Newton Institute‘s officials and members. Practitioners speak respectfully of colleagues, and will not solicit another practitioner’s clients.
• As ambassadors of The Newton Institute, practitioners work to illuminate public awareness regarding LBL therapy. Practitioners conduct themselves in such a manner as to uphold the integrity of LBL therapy and The Newton Institute above any individual.