1. Please, take note that Life Between Lives session takes up to 4 hours, though it is recommended that you allow a longer period to give yourself ample recovery time before you depart for home.
2. As we are all unique so are our experiences. Therefore it is important to undertake this soul adventure with an open mind and heart
3. During the session you may gain the knowledge of some or all of these fundamental facets yourself
- Your soul name, soul character, color of your soul energy
- Names of your spirit guide(s) and teachers
- Members of your soul group and whether you know them in your current life
- Meeting your Council of Elders who offer therapeutic opportunities and knowledge
- Why you chose this time, place and body in this lifetime
- Your life purpose
How to prepare for the LBL session
1. You should have experienced at least one successful Past Life Regression Session before coming to your LBL session. You will be familiar with the process of hypnotic regression, what to expect and how it feels. This makes your journey into Life Between Lives smoother and more profound.
2. Before the the session please type the following lists and bring them with you to the session :
- A simple sentence that expresses your intention in doing this work as precisely as possible
(For example, “I want to understand why I can’t conceive a child” or “I want to understand the purpose of this lifetime.”)
- “Cast of Characters” a list of the 7-10 people who have had the greatest influence on your currant life along with a one sentence description of their basic character.
- A list of up to 5-questions about your current life that you would like answered by your guides or other spiritual advisers.
3. Your session will be recorded, however, if you wish, you may bring an additional recording device as a back-up.
4. To get the most out of your session.
- Before the session it is best to be well rested. Eat a good meal and avoid too much water or caffeine.
- After the session you may be tired and your mind may continue to process the information. It is important to allow some reflection time afterwards. Schedule your session on a day when you don’t need to undertake busy activities immediately.
- My practice is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. It is a 40 minutes scenic ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay Terminal in West Vancouver to Langdale (Sunshine Coast).
- If you are coming from out of the country or province, or a distance of more than two traveling hours I will work with your schedule
- If you wish to combine your LBL session with a weekend or mini getaway there are plenty enchanting accommodations to choose from plus the magic of the mountains, ocean and rain forest make it the perfect place for quiet contemplation.
I also have an office in West Vancouver -#2-1718 Marine Drive.